Before I start – this inspiration Monday will be up for 2 weeks. Connie and I are going to take a little break until right after Christmas. This week we have a pretty winter scene for you…check it out…
I couldn’t wait to use my In the Woods Framelits with this…I just couldn’t get a good picture of it…I had brushed the white with White Shimmery paint and this is how it photographed.
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Whisper White – punch 1 1/4″ circle, brush with White Shimmer Paint, add to card front
- Cut TWO each of the trees from Whisper White, Sahara Sand, and Basic Grey, paint some White Shimmer Paint on the branches
- Whisper White – cut out two ‘snow banks’, brush with White Shimmer Paint
- Layer everything together and add to panel
- Wrap piece of Real Red Classic Weave Ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Real Red, punch with 1″ Circle Punch, layer onto Real Red 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
The Occasions mini is now available for demos to preorder and we have jumped right in with one of our FAVORITE NEW SETS…
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Sahara Sand, Real Red|
|Other:||In the Woods Framelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Real Red Classic Weave Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!