Christmas is now right around the corner! We will be taking next Saturday off so that we can all relax and celebrate the holiday! So itt’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring Winter – snowmen, snowflakes, winter sports. I decided to go with Snowmen!
Here’s some general details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Frosted Floral dsp – 1 each Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron prints – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – Cut out the largest Stitched Label Framelits, stamp greeting in Blackberry Bliss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp snowmen and holly using Memento Black, color with blends, cut out and add to card front
I just LOVE the way this one turned out!
The Occasions mini is now available for demos to preorder and we have jumped right in with one of our FAVORITE NEW SETS…
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!
|Set(s):||Spirited Snowmen, Stylish Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Frosted Floral dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Stitched Label Framelits, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!