Happy Thursday everyone! Connie and I and our design team are going to be taking a break next week so everyone can celebrate Christmas! But we will be back right after the holiday! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have an awesome sketch inspiration…
Did a little minor tweak with the sketch and this is what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5, layer piece of Silver Glitter 1/2 x 4 3/4 behind the panel and add to card front
- Silver Glitter – 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp two poinsettias in Pool Party and two set of leaves in Pear Pizzazz, cut everything out, layer and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Versamark, silver emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Pearls to finish off
And now for something NEW (and totally cool!)…
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Silver Glitter|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!