Christmas is coming and it is getting closer! And it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring Winter Flowers.
Here’s some general details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add strip of Pool Party dotted, 3/4 x 4 3/4, behind the panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out detailed poinsettia
- Vellum – cut out solid poinsettia, color with markers (I used blends…I think would have been better with regular ones but this okay), add behind the detailed silver poinsettia, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 3 3/8, stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – punch out FIVE 1/4 circles, add to card front to finish off
This is just so soft and pretty
|Paper:||Whisper White, Subtles Paper Pack, Silver Foil, Silver Glitter, Vellum|
|Ink:||Versamark, BLENDS: Bermuda Bay, Pool Pary|
|Other:||Detailed Poinsettia Framelits, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Subtle Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!