Happy Thursday everyone and happy December! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have a very Christmasy color inspiration…
So here’s the story on this one…I actually made this for the challenge last week (sketch inspiration). It’s just a little different from the actual sketch but then I realized I had used the colors for this challenge so saved it for this week.
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Mossy Meadow – 4 x 5 1/4, run through Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Festive Farmhouse dsp Grey Granit Star print – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Festive Farmhouse dsp Cherry Cobbler grid print – 5/8 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Festive Farmhouse dsp Mossy Meadow stripe print – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Circle, stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp snowmen in Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front
And guess what…still available for you…
Christmas is just around the corner and Create with Connie and Mary has almost come to the end of the Collections from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Mini! But…we have saved the best for last…Signs of Santa! This is such a cute set and we decided it was PERFECT for not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4…yes, that is right FOUR small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) for just $10! See all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Festive Farmhouse dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!