Welcome to the first Inspiration Monday of December! What an awesome photo inspiration we have for you this week…check it out…
I love the rich jewel tones in this picture. This one was really a challenge for me as I wanted to do a Christmas card and normally with colors like this, I would have done an ornament but don’t have any ornament set.
Here’s what I came up with…
I sort of went with some of the colors, and sort of an animal and then the circles that are part of the peacock feathers. What can I say…I was inspired!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sea Foam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Sea Foam – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss, add to card front
- Soft Sea Foam – 2 1/8 x 3 3/4, run through the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Frosted Floral dsp – Blackberry Bliss print – 2″ circle and 1 1/4″ circle
- Frosted Floral dsp -Old Olive print – 1 3/4″ circle and 1 1/4″ cirlce
- Silver Glitter – THREE 3/4″ circles, add all the circles to the card front
- Shimmery Paper – cut out reindeer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Blackberry Bliss Faceted Dots to finish it off
Christmas is just around the corner and Create with Connie and Mary has almost come to the end of the Collections from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Mini! But…we have saved the best for last…Signs of Santa! This is such a cute set and we decided it was PERFECT for not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4…yes, that is right FOUR small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) for just $10! See all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Soft Sea Foam, Frosted Floral dsp, Silver Glitter, Shimmery White|
|Other:||Detail Deer Framelits, Faceted Dots, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, 2″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!