Happy Thursday everyone! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have a cool sketch inspiration…
Okay…I decided to be REALLY lazy with this one and just cut out some images from the Santa’s Workshop dsp and use that along with the dsp prints to make my card for today…easy peasy!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Santa’s Workshop Candy Cane print – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Santa’s Workshop Garden Green print – 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Sant’s Workshop Elf print – 7/8 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest stitched circle, stamp greeting using Poppy Parade, add to card front
- Cut out Sign Post (stamp North Pole using Memento Black), Mrs Santa and green Elf, layer and add to card front to finish off
And guess what…we have a new collection for you…
Christmas is just around the corner and Create with Connie and Mary has almost come to the end of the Collections from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Mini! But…we have saved the best for last…Signs of Santa! This is such a cute set and we decided it was PERFECT for not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4…yes, that is right FOUR small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) for just $10! See all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings, Signs of Santa|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Santa’s Workshop dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Poppy Parade|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!