It’s time for another Monday inspiration and such beautiful delicate cookies! Check it out…
With Thanksgiving official over and the Christmas holiday season upon us, I didn’t want to go with a fall or leaf card. Instead I went with the delicate filigree look of the icing and the colors.
Here’s a simple card that came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Copper Foil – cut out two of the Detailed Poinsettias and add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 1/8 x 3 1/8, stamp greeting in Versamark and copper emboss, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
- Metallic Pearls – paint six of the gold Metallic Pearls using Copper Shimmer Paint, once dried add to card front to finish off.
Christmas is just around the corner and Create with Connie and Mary has almost come to the end of the Collections from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Mini! But…we have saved the best for last…Signs of Santa! This is such a cute set and we decided it was PERFECT for not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4…yes, that is right FOUR small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) for just $10! See all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Detail Poinsettia Framelits, Metallic Pearls, Copper Embossing Powder, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!