Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring Christmas Tags. Before you get to the tags…I need to make a confessions. I had these done, and I was working on this post and when I was doing the recipe at the bottom, I realized the Sweet and Sassy (Heart) Framelits had been discontinued. So I need to apologize for that. You can always just substitute a circle if your don’t have these framelits or wait until the Occasions mini comes out…LOTS of hearts in there!
My other apology is that several of these items have been sold out. We will NOT comment on that! GRRRR!!!!!
Here’s some general details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 2, punch top using Scallop Tag Topper and corner round the bottoms, stamp greeting using Merry Merlot
- Joyous Noel – cut out heart (or circle – just slightly wider than tag) for each. LOVE this particular print!
- For one cut out the large reindeer framelit in Whisper White for the other stamp the two small reindeer on Grey Granite using Versamark, white emboss, cut out
- For the large reindeer add to tag, add Star Wire element then a flower in Merry Merlot
- For the two small reindeer, add the Snowflake Wire element then add the two reindeer using dimensionals
- Add a piece of the Merry Merlot/Copper Ribbon to the top of each and tie using the Copper Trim.
I just LOVE how pretty these turned out!
And guess what…we have a new collection for you…
Christmas is just around the corner and Create with Connie and Mary has almost come to the end of the Collections from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Mini! But…we have saved the best for last…Signs of Santa! This is such a cute set and we decided it was PERFECT for not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4…yes, that is right FOUR small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) for just $10! See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Dashing Deer, Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Joyous Noel dsp,|
|Ink:||Merry Merlot, Versamark|
|Other:||Detailed Deer Thinlets, Scallop Tag Topper, Corner Rounder, White Embossing Folder, Sweet & Sassy Framelits (retired), Merry Merlot/Copper Ribbon, Copper Trim, Snowflake and Stars Wire Elements, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!