Happy Thursday everyone! And a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have an awesome color inspiration…
I decided to play with some of my punches and make a pretty fall wreath with them…
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 14/ x 11 folded
- Joyous Noel (white, tranquil tide, grey granite, copper print – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Tranquil Tide, layer onto Tranquil Tide 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Punch out FIVE leaves EACH from Tranquil Tide and Grey Granite
- Punch out FIVE sprigs from Copper Foil
- Arrange all 15 punched pieces into a wreath
- Double up some Copper Trim, tie into a bow, add to card front
Each collection features a new stamp set/bundle and offer tutorials with THREE cards and ONE small gift item…great for friends and co-workers…or for those craft sales coming up! Here’s a list for you. It’s not too late to get them! Find the entire series and details HERE!
Week 1 – Snow is Glistening
Week 2 – Happiness Surrounds
Week 3 – Peaceful Poinsettia
Week 4 – Peaceful Noel
Week 5 – Spirited Snowmen
And…did you know that besides our current collection, you can still get the pdfs of our other collections too! Details can be found here!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Falling for Leaves|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Tranquil Tide, Copper Foil, Joyous Noel dsp|
|Other:||Leaf Punch, Sprig Punch, Copper Trim|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!