Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring our favorite holiday stamp set. Okay…so I had made this card and I just LOVE it…it’s really more of my favorite bundle since it features the cool reindeer and the greeting from the set…so I’ll go with it (it’s also my favorite paper and favorite embossing folder – LOL!)
Another Christmas card done and ready to be mailed – LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Merry Merlot – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Merry Merlot – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Swirls and Curls embossing folder, add to card front
- Joyous Noel dsp – 2 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Copper Foil – 1/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Copper Foil – cut out reindeer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Merry Merlot – cut out two small details flowers, add to reindeer
- Grey Granite – 3/4 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting using Merry Merlot, cut into banner add to card front using dimensionals
See…it’s full of lots of favorites (with a stamp set thrown in there just for fun!)
It’s time for our last week of our 5 weeks of Christmas. Up next…Peaceful Noel…what a pretty set! Check it out…
|Paper:||Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Joyous Noe dsp, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Detailed Deer Thinlets, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!