Happy Thursday everyone! Time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week we have an awesome sketch for you…
I decided to do a little spin on the sketch and instead of using the pieces (half circles in the sketch) I decided to do some stamping instead…
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 x 5 1/4, stamp swirl 2 times using Versamark and gold emboss
- Very Vanilla – 2 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front
- Gold Glitter – 1/4 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp flower using Cherry Cobbler and leaves using Mossy Meadow, cut out and add to card front
- Add some Gold Metallic Pearls to the center of the flower to finish off
It’s Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You’ll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week’s Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Glitter Paper|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Versamark|
|Other:||Metallic Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!