Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring our favorite embellishment. I just couldn’t decide what to use but I do LOVE the special Snowflake Trinkets that are available in November (and the GORGEOUS SNOWFLAKE Thinlet) so I went with that along with the Epoxy Drops that I really like too!
Another Christmas card done and ready to be mailed – LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cherry Cobbler – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 4, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out largest snowflake, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Circle, stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Snowflake Trinket to circle
- Add Clear Epoxy Drops to finish off.
See…isn’t that snowflake just GORGEOUS!
And it is now week 4 of Create with Connie and Mary 5 weeks of Christmas and this time we are featuring Peaceful Noel! What a pretty set…
You can get all the details here!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greeting|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Snowfall Thinlets, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Snowflake Trinkets, Epoxy Drop, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!