Happy Thursday everyone! Time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week it is a cool color inspiration…
I decided these colors would be perfect for the limited release set Happiness Surrounds. LOVE the way this turned out…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp large circle image in Mint Macaron and greeting in Mossy Meadow, layer onto Night of Navy – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front on an angle using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp striped flower in Night of Navy and TWO of the solid leaves in Mossy Meadow, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – cut out detailed flower, add to center of flower
- Frosted Epoxy Drops – add one to the center of the flower and one to each of the points of the flower
This is such a GREAT set and guess what? Create with Connie and Mary has and AWESOME collection using this set! Check it out!
And it is now week 4 of Create with Connie and Mary 5 weeks of Christmas and this time we are featuring Peaceful Noel! What a pretty set…
You can get all the details here!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Snowfall Thinlets, Epoxy Drops, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!