It’s time for another Monday inspiration and we have some GORGEOUS cookies! Check it out…
I knew right away that I wanted to use the AWESOME large snowflake from the limited addition release AND Create with Connie and Mary also has an AWESOME Collection using this set…CHECK IT OUT!
So I kept things nice and simple…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out largest snowflake, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out next largest snowflake, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Versamark and Gold Emobss, cu into banner and add to card front
- Add some Gold Metallic Pearls to finish off
And it is now week 4 of Create with Connie and Mary 5 weeks of Christmas and this time we are featuring Peaceful Noel! What a pretty set…
You can get all the details here!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Snow is Glistening|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!