Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week we are featuring our favorite embossing folder. This was tough…there are SOOO many that I just LOVE but I think my favorite (right now) is the Swirls and Curls!
Another Christmas card done and ready to be mailed – LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Night of Navy – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Swirls and Curls embossing folder and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the solid tree, add to card front
- White Velvet Paper – cut out the details tree, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – punch out 1/4″ circles, add to Velvet Tree
- Whisper White, stamp greeting on 1″ strip using Night of Navy, punch out using the Pretty Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
LOVE these colors together and such an easy card for the holidays!
It’s time for the Week 3 of our 5 weeks of Christmas. Up next…Peaceful Poinsettia…what a pretty set! Check it out…
All the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Silver Glimmer, Velvet Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Into the Woods Thinlets, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!