It’s November! Oh my word! Once November gets here I always get in the Christmas spirit! I can’t wait to decorate my house! But it’s Thursday so time for another Create with Connie and Mary inspiration and this time a cool sketch…
I love the snowflakes in the special release bundle and the largest one was perfect for this sketch…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cherry Cobbler – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front on an angle
- Whisper Whit e- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Tufted Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out the largest snowflake, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 3 3/4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler, punch out using 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – punch TWO 1/4″ circles, add to card front to finish off
Starting to get a stash of Christmas card to send out this year!
It’s time for the Week 3 of our 5 weeks of Christmas. Up next…Peaceful Poinsettia…what a pretty set! Check it out…
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Snow is Glistening|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Snowfall Thinlets, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Tufted Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!