It’s time for the last Monday inspiration in October…and what a pretty cake! Check it out…
Can you believe it…the ONLY pumpkins are in the Seasonal Chums set…I can’t believe it is the only one I have. I LOVE pumpkins!
Here’s my card…
Aren’t these little guys CUTE!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, run 3/4 of it through the Tin Tile Embossing Folder, stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 5 1/8, cut two, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp pumpkin three time using Versamark and gold emboss, paint some Champagne Mist Glimmer paint on pumpkins for extra shimmer, cut out and layer
- Gold Cord – add behind the pumpkins, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple Gold Metallic Pearls to finish off
This is one of those you just have to see in real life…it is so pretty.
It’s time for the Week 3 of our 5 weeks of Christmas. Up next…Peaceful Poinsettia…what a pretty set! Check it out…
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Seasonal Chums, Country Home|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gold Foils|
|Other:||Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Gold Cord, Gold Embossing Folder, Metallic Pearls, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!