Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week it is all about grateful or Thanksgiving. This made me think right away of the Country Home set…LOVE that set!
I all this my HGTV color scheme….how they decorate most homes…white, beige, and grey…LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 5 x 5 1/4, run through the Tin Tile Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp image using Memento Black and color in with Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate Blends, cut out
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – stamp milk can using Versamark and Black Emboss, cut out and add flowers behind
- Crumb Cake – stamp small oval label and greeting in Memento Black, cut out, add to can
- Burlap ribbon – foldover on each end, add behind can, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add silver metallic pearls to finish off
LOVE these colors together! They ares so clean looking!
It’s time for the Week 2 of our 5 weeks of Christmas. Up next…Happiness Surrounds and YES…we did use it for a couple Christmas cards! Check it out!
All the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Glavanized Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!