WOW…it’s the last Thursday in October already…Christmas is right around the corner! EEK! But before we head into the next set of holidays, we have a fun color challenges that makes me think of Halloween and Fall…
I decided I didn’t want to do a Halloween card so went with a fun fall card instead…
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 – run through the Corrugated Embossing Folder – I found it is best with the folder to start out bigger then trim down to the side
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 3, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, wrap around panel, add to card front
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – cut out large long leaf, add to card front
- Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie – cut out large 3 leaf stem, add to card front (I flipped the Granny Apple Green one)
- Gorgeous Grape – stamp open three leaf image in Versamark, Silver Emboss, cut out with matching framelit, add to card front
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – 1/4 x 3 1/8, add to card front
- Add some Clear Epoxy Drops to finish off
Now THAT’s a HAPPY fall card!
It’s time for the Week 2 of our 5 weeks of Christmas. Up next…Happiness Surrounds and YES…we did use it for a couple Christmas cards! Check it out!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape Galvanized Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Detailed Leaves Thinlets, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, Clear Epoxy Drops, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!