We’ve made it halfway through October. It’s flying by! But it’s Monday so time for another inspiration…
Now before I show you my card, there is a bit of an explanation that goes with it. I was running a little behind making my card for today. I didn’t get to sit down and make it until Wednesday night and I was leaving for Pittsburgh to visit my sister Thursday morning. Well…no problem…I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do for this card. I mean…come on…the one dsp has cauldrons all over. In fact, I already had one of them cut out and ready to go! Don’t you just LOVE when it works like that? So I sat down. I pulled out my cauldron. My mind went BLANK what to do with it. So I start looking…and looking…and looking at the picture and I see these sparkly balls with eyes on them! WOOO HOOO…I KNEW what I was doing!
Here’s my card…
Aren’t these little guys CUTE!
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 dolded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, sponge clouds over cardstock, stamp greeting using Memento Black, layer on Gorgeous Grape 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Sparkle Glitter Paper – punch THREE 1 1/4″ circle, color one Pumpkin Pie, one Call Me Clover and one Gorgeous Grape
- Whisper White – Punch THREE 1/2″ circles, add to glitter circles
- Basic Black – Punch THREE 1/4″ circles, add to 1/2″ white circle then to Glitter circles
- Basic Black – Punch THREE of the largest bats, cut in half, add behind each of the glitter circles, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to card to finish off
Now isn’t that much more fun than a cut out cauldron? I think so!
It’s time for the Week 2 of our 5 weeks of Christmas. Up next…Happiness Surrounds and YES…we did use it for a couple Christmas cards! Check it out!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Trick or Tweet|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Gorgeous Grape, Sparkle Glitter|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Call Me Clover|
|Other:||1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Bat Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!