Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop. This week it is all about leave…LOVE leaves!
Here’s the details…
- Tranquil Tide – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Tranquil Tide – 5 1/4 x 4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Joyous Noel (Tranquil/Copper print) – 1 x 4 1/2. add to card front
- Joyous Noel (White, Granite, Tranquil print) – 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper Whit – cut out long leaf, add to card front
- Copper Foil – cut out large leaf, add to card front
- Grey Granite – cut out large 3 leaf stem, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Tranquil Tide, cut out using Oval Framelit
- Copper Foil – cut out match oval scallop, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
LOVE these colors together!
We are celebrating CHRISTMAS! For the next 5 week we will have a weekly collection featuring an awesome new set! First up is a special set available to demos now and customers in November – Snow is Glistening! Check it out!
All the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Tranquil Tide, Copper Foil, Joyous Noel dsp|
|Other:||Layering Oval Framelits, Detail Leaves Thinlets, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!