We’ve made it halfway through October. It’s flying by! But it’s Monday so time for another inspiration…
This is nother unique fiber piece and I decided to pull out my Dandelion Wishes set. I also wanted to do something special for the background and thought the Bokeh Technique would be cool with it. I haven’t done that technique in AGES! Here’s my card…
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, sponge on Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade and Real Red, make stencil out of Window Sheet and sponge CRAFT White; make sure it is dry, stamp dandelion seeds using Versamark then gold emboss; layer on Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 then add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dandelions using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out using Stitched Circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Highland Heather, 7/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front.
How cool is that! I’m going to have to use this technique more often! LOVE how the background turned out.
We are celebrating CHRISTMAS! For the next 5 week we will have a weekly collection featuring an awesome new set! First up is a special set available to demos now and customers in November – Snow is Glistening! Check it out!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Highland Heather, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Real Red, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Versamark, CRAFT White|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Window Sheet, Layering Circles, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!