Halloween is getting closer and more and more it is feeling like fall around here! This week our theme is to make a ‘spooky’ Halloween card. I only got the Trick or Tweet set from the holiday mini so that and bats had to work for me.
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Grey Granite – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – 2 1/2″ circle, sponge cloud using Grey Granite, wrap Black Glitter Organza ribbon behind circle then add to card forn using dimensionals
- Lemon Lime Twist – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out 6 bats, add to card front to finish off
And don’t forget our GREAT fall collection – Falling for Leaves! We LOVE this set and what a cool collection we have put together!
All the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Trick or Tweet|
|Paper:||Basic Black, Grey Granite, Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Grey Granite|
|Other:||Layering Circle Framelits, Bats Punch, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Black Organza Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!