Fall is in the air! This really is my favorite time of year and I am NOT a fan of pumpkin spice everything – LOL!!! But time for another inspiration…
Love the graphic design element on the cake…couldn’t wait to add that to my card! Here’s my card…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle embossing folder, add to card front
- Basic Grey – cut out four 1 x 1 pieces, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out eleven 1/2 x 1/2 pieces, add to card front, popping up couple of them
- Whisper White 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Pumpkin Pie, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – punch out some bats, add to card front
- Whisper White – punch out nine 1/4″ circles, add to card front to finish off
We have just released a BRAND NEW collection for you – Falling for Leaves! We LOVE this set and what a cool collection we have put together!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Trick or Tweet|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Bat Punch, Subtle Embossing Folder, 1/4″ hole punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!