Welcome to October! Do you feel fall is in the air? Well around here some days yes and some days no! Our challenge this time is to make a Halloween favor. With a pre-made box and the darling Trick or Tweet set…this was easy!
How cute (and easy) is this!
Here’s the details…
- Silver Gable box – put it together
- Basic Black – 3/4 x 4, add to bottom of box on the front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to box
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out with 1 3/4 Circle punch, add to box front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp kitty in Memento Black, color with the light Basic Black Blends and the Smoky Slate ones, cut out, add using dimensionals
- Basic Black – punch out two of the bats – add to box
- Black Organza Glitter ribbon – tie into a bow, add to top of box
We have just released a BRAND NEW collection for you – Falling for Leaves! We LOVE this set and what a cool collection we have put together!
All the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Trick or Tweet|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blends: Basic Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Silver Gable Box, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch Spooky Bats Punch, Black Organza Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!