Happy October everyone! It’s Thursday so time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration and we are kicking the month off with a cool and very simple sketch…
I’ve been playing a lot with the Detailed Leaves Thinlets and Falling for Leaves set and is worked perfectly for this sketch!
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting using Blackberry Bliss, cut out two of the borders from Blackberry Bliss, add behind Whisper White panel then add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – cut out large detailed lead, add to card front using dimensionals
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – cut out large 3 leaf image, add to card front
- Double up some Blackberry Bliss twine, tie into a bow, add to card front t finish off
Simple but pretty!
We have just released a BRAND NEW collection for you – Falling for Leaves! We LOVE this set and what a cool collection we have put together!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Falling for Leaves|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Galvanized Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Detailed Leaves Thinlets, Blackberry Bliss Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!