We’ve made it to the end of September and our challenge this time is to make a cute Halloween card. The Trick or Tweet set is perfect for this challenge!
How fun is this!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crushed Curry – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Swirls and Curls embossing folder, add to card front
- Blackberry Bliss – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 3/4 x 2 1/4, add to card front on an angle using dimensionals
- Toil and Trouble dsp – 4 1/2 x 2 1/4, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – punch 2″ circle, sponge using Crushed Curry, add to card front
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dog using Memento Black, color with Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black, punch out bats, add to card front
How pretty is this!
We have just released a BRAND NEW collection for you – Falling for Leaves! We LOVE this set and what a cool collection we have put together!
All the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Trick or Tweet|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Toil and Trouble dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Blends: Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake, Basic Black|
|Other:||Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, 2″ Circle Punch Spooky Bats Punch, , Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!