Can you believe it…we have come to the end of another month – WOW!!! I do love fall…it’s my favorite time of the year! We have an AWESOME color challenge for you this week…
I decided these colors would be perfect for a fall card…no REALLY!
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Grey Granite – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Leaves Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Highland Heather print – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Blueberry Bushel – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Highland Heather & Blueberry Bushel – cut out leaves, add to card front
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut into banner, add to card front
- Tie piece of Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain ribbon in a Galvanized Button, add to card front
LOVE these colors for fall!
We have a BRAND NEW collection for you – Country Home! We LOVE this set and have a great collection for you!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Blueberry Bushel, Highland Heather, Subtles dsp paper pack, Galvanized Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Layering Circles Framelits, Detailed Leaves Thinlets, Leaves Embossing Folder, Galvanized Buttons, Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!