Can you believe it…the LAST Monday in September…this year is just flying by! I’ve been having a lot of fun with the things I got from the holiday mini and one of my very favorite sets is the Wishing You Well.
So here’s our inspiration picture…
This is really a unique fiber piece and I decided to take the colors as my inspiration and work with it that way. Here’s my card…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 5 1/4, run through the Corrugated Embossing Folder – when using the folder like this I do make it wider then trim off a little if I need to, add to car dront
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – 1/4 x 4, cut two, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 3 7/8, stamp leaf bundle in Smoky Slate, flowers in So Saffron and greeting in Basic Grey, layer onto Basic Grey 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bow in So Saffron, cut out, add to card front
- Add some Silver Metallic Pearls to finish off
We have a BRAND NEW collection for you – Country Home! We LOVE this set and have a great collection for you!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Wishing You Well|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Basic Grey, Galvanized Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Grey Granite, So Saffron|
|Other:||Corrugated Embossing Folder, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!