Happy Saturday! Time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and this week we are saying Hello to Fall. LOVE Fall and decided to use my NEW Detailed Leaves Thinlets since they were sitting on top of my desk!
Simple but colorful too!
Here’s the details…
- Basic Grey – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic Grey – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, wrap two pieces of the gold cord around the panel and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest oval and run through the corrugated embossing folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Red – cut out the long leaf thinlet, add to card front
- So Saffron – 2 1/2 x 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Gold Cord – tie bow add to card front
- Add 3 metallic gold pearls to finish off.
I LOVE how the grey makes the colors just pop!
We have a BRAND NEW collection for you – Country Home! We LOVE this set and have a great collection for you!
All the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Subtle Embossing Folder, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Framelites, Detailed Leaves Thinlets, Gold Cord, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!