Happy Thursday everyone! It’s time for another challenge and this time it’s a sketch…
I though it would be fun to make this into a Halloween card…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Toil and Trouble dsp – 2 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1 1/2 x 3 5/8
- Crushed Curry – cut circle, sponge around edges using Crushed Curry, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – punch out bats, add to card front
- Add some rhinestones to finish off
Getting ready for Halloween!
We have a BRAND NEW collection for you – Country Home! We LOVE this set and have a great collection for you!
All the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Set(s):||Trick or Tweet|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Silver Glimmer, Toil and Trouble dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Layering Circles, Spooky Bats Punch, Basic Rhinsetones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!