Happy Saturday! Time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and this week we are using our favorite greeting from the Holiday Mini. Another tough one…SO MANY GOOD ONES! This is the one I picked for this week…
I LOVE this paper and I LOVE this greeting!
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Copper Foil – 2 x 5, run through the Tin Tile Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Joyous Noel (sprig print) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out layering oval, stamp greeting using Versamark and copper emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower arrangements in Versamark, copper emboss, cut out
- Grey Granite – stamp milkcan using Versamark, copper emboss, cut out, add flowers behind it then add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie small bow from Copper Ribbon, add to card front
I just LOVE the way this turned out!
Don’t forget our new collection…Trick or Tweet Treat Boxes. Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Joyous Noel dsp, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Layering Ovals Framelits, Copper Embossing Powder, Copper Ribbon, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!