Happy Monday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Monday Inspiration!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
Oh my word…aren’t these colors just GORGEOUS? I just had to use them for my inspiration!
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, layer onto Night of Navy, 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp large leaf 2 times in Petal Pink, and small leaf 4 times in Night of Navy, cut out
- Silver Foil – cut out two detailed leaves, layer everything together on the card front
- Tie piece of Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon into a bow, add to card front
- Add some Silver Metallic Pearls to finish off
And we have an AWESOME new collection for you – Trick or Tweet Treat Boxes – 6 UNIQUE little treat boxes 3 show different ways to use the take out box thinlet! What are you waiting for…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Layering Seasons Thinlets, Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon, Silver Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!