Happy Saturday! Time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and this week we are taking a look at our favorite designer paper in the Holiday Mini. THAT is a tough one…SO MANY GOOD ONES! This is the one I picked for this week…
Isn’t this paper yummy? And SOOO much prettier in person with the shimmer!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11, folded
- Frosted Floral dsp (Blackberry Bliss print) – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, round the corners and add to the card front using dimensionals
- Frosted Floral dsp (Flower print) – 2 1/4 x 4, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper Whit- stamp flower in Night of Navy, Petal Pink and stamped off Blackberry Bliss, stamp leaves using Mint Macaron, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensional
- Mint Macaron – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut into banner, add to card front
How pretty is this!
Don’t forget our new collection…Trick or Tweet Treat Boxes. Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Frosted Floral dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Trio Corner Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!