WOW…September already! Fall is in the air…well, if it wasn’t 90 degrees and extremely humid! Looking forward to that cool fall air. Anyway, it is Thursday so time for another Create with Connie and Mary inspiration – this week…it’s a fun sketch!
I decided this sketch would be perfect for a Christmas card…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp snowflakes on card front in Real Red
- Under the Mistletoe dsp (plaid) – TWO pieces 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Under the Mistletoe dsp (Shaded Spruce dotted) – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front on an angle using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Real Red, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Real Red and leaves in Shaded Spruce – cut out, add to card front
- Add some gold metallic pearls to center of flower to finish off
That would 1 Christmas card ready for mailing! LOL!!!
It is time for all the Fall/Winter Holiday and we are ready with a GREAT Halloween Collection – Trick or Tweet Treat Boxes – AWESOME! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Under the Mistletoe dsp|
|Ink:||Real Red, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Gold Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!