Happy Labor Day Holiday to all of our US friends! YAY…it’s a day off! Oh…and by the way it is also Monday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Monday Inspiration and although it is 90 degrees out…FALL is in the air!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I decided this inspiration would be good for going with colors and also using the ‘leaves’ in the inspiration!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Subtls Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Joyous Noel Merry Merlot striped 1 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Merry Merlot, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody – cut out the detailed leaf from the Layering Seasons Thinlets, add to card front
- Gold Cord – tie bow and add to card front
- Add three Gold Faceted Gems to finish it off.
And we have an AWESOME new collection for you – Trick or Tweet Treat Boxes – 6 UNIQUE little treat boxes 3 show different ways to use the take out box thinlet! What are you waiting for…check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Merry Merlot, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Joyous Noel dsp|
|Other:||Layering Seasons Thinlets, Gold Cord, Gold Faceted Gems, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!