Happy Saturday and happy September! WOW…as soon as September comes I start to think of Fall! AND…with Fall comes the new Holiday Mini and with the new Holiday Mini comes our theme for this week…our favorite set in the mini. Okay…this was a TOUGH one…there are so many. I decided to go with my favorite one right now…Wishing You Well! LOVE!
This is a super simple card and one we did as a make and take.
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Granny Apple Green – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tin Tile Embossing Folder
- Tranquil Tide – 1 x 4, cut out with a Delicate Lace Edgelit, add to panel, wrap piece of Tranquil Tide Shimmery Ribbon around it then add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 5/8 x 4, stamp leaves/stems in Granny Apple Green, flowers and greeting in Tranquil Tide, add to card front using Tranquil Tide, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bow using Tranquil Tide, cut out and add to card front to finish off
How pretty is this!
Don’t forget our new collection…Wishing You Well from the NEW Holiday Mini! Four unique cards (one for each season) – one a fancy fold and one 3D item! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Wishing You Well|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Tranquil Tide|
|Ink:||Granny Apple Green, Tranquil Tide|
|Other:||Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Delicate Lace Edgelits, Tranquil Tide Shimmery Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!