Here it is the last Thursday of August. AMAZING!!! It’s time for our last Thursday challenge for the month and this time it is a cool color inspiration
I couldn’t resist one last time using my very favorite set EVER…Blended Seasons. I just HAD to do it!
Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Highland Heather – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder
- Whisper White – cut out medium stitched lable, stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape, add to card front
- Wrap piece of Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon around panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower image using Memento Black, color using Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight (Light) and Granny Apple Green Blends, ut out and add to card front using dimensionals
I will so miss this set! I just love coloring in the flowers using the Blends
And we’ve just released an AWESOME collection for you…Wishing You Well form the Holiday Mini! I LOVE this one!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Highland Heather|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape; Blends: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight (light)|
|Other:||Stitched Seasons Framelits, Subtles Embossing Folder, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!