And here we are at Monday again…the LAST Monday in August. How did THAT happen? I just want to know where the summer went. Seriously…I should only be June! But we are definitely in the ‘dogs days of summer’ right now with the heat in the 90s…it is brutal out there! But it is time for another inspiration!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I decided this inspiration would be good for going with colors and using one of my very favorite new sets…Wishing You Well.
Here’s the details…
- Bashful Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Grey Granite striped print – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- So Saffron dotted print – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 4, stamp wreath and greeting in Grey Granite, add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – cut out small flowers form the Gatefold framelits, snip between petals add to card front
- Grey Granite – punch out 1/8″ holes, add to the center of each flower
- Whisper White- stamp bow in Bashful Blue, cut out and add to card front to finish off.
Don’t forget our new collection…Wishing You Well from the NEW Holiday Mini! Four unique cards (one for each season) – one a fancy fold and one 3D item! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Wishing You Well|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Neutrals paper pack, Subtles paper pack|
|Ink:||Grey Granite, Bashful Blue|
|Other:||Gatefold Framelits, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!