Happy Saturday! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop. For our final week in August our song is “Always Be My Baby” – don’t know this one either…sad…so sad! This is all about kids cards and couldn’t wait to use my Treehouse Adventure set!
This one is just plain fun!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blueberry Bushel dsp – 2 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Real Red – TWO pieces 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, stamp trunk in Soft Suede, grass in Granny Apple Green, and greeting in Real Red, add to card base using dimensionals
- Whisper White – house: Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Night of Navy, cut out and add, “leaves”: large in Shaded Spruce, medium in Granny Apple Green, small in Call Me Clover, cut out and add, ladder: Real Red, add to card front
- Real Red – punch out 1/4″ circles, add to card fornt
How pretty is this!
Don’t forget our new collection…Wishing You Well from the NEW Holiday Mini! Four unique cards (one for each season) – one a fancy fold and one 3D item! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Incolor dsp paper pack|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Night of Navy, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!