Happy Thursday everyone! Yep…we quickly getting through August and school is officially back in session. So far so good! Having problems with our course management software because of an update that happened right before school started. Hopefully they will get the bugs out soon. But in the meantime we have an AWESOME sketch for you. I really got into this one with, of course, my very favorite set…Blended Seasons. Here’s the sketch…
I flipped the sketch to make my card and here is what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2 x 8 1 /2 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the new Tin Tile Embossing Folder, sponge the edges using Bermuda Bay, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – 1 x 5 1/2, sponge the edges, add to card front
- Copper Foil – 1/4 x 4 1/2 (cut 2), trim edge on slant, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out smallest Stitched label from Stitched Seasons, stamp greeting using Versamark, copper emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp leaves using Memento Black color using Bermuda Bay Blends, Dark Pool Party and Cajun Craze Blends, cut out
- Copper Foil – cut out 1 leaf and 1 flourish, layer everything togehter, add copper leaf, add to card front
- Copper Ribbon – tie small bow, add to card front to finish off
I just LOVE the look of copper and Bermuda Bay together!
And we’ve just released an AWESOME collection for you…Wishing You Well form the Holiday Mini! I LOVE this one!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Copper Foil|
|Ink:||Versamark; Blends: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party – dark, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Stitched Seasons Framelits, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Copper Ribbon, Copper Embossing Powder, Leaves Trinkets, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!