It’s Monday and it IS the first day of classes – let the craziness begin! But we are also closer to the start of the Holiday Mini and all the goodies in there. But then we are getting to the end of Blended Seasons bundle…BUGGER!
So here’s our inspiration picture…
I decided this inspiration would be good for going with colors.
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Shimmery White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Cut out a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 square of the Grey Granite dsp in the Frosted Floral dsp then cut into 1 3/4″ squares, round the corners, add to panel and trim off overhang; layer onto Poppy Parade 3 3/4 x 5
- Wrap Poppy Parade strip ribbon around panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Shimmery White – stamp flowers color with Poppy Parade and Pool Party Blends, cut out
- Shimmer White – 1 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, sponge using Grey Granite ink, layer flowers around it then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Color some Glitter Enamels Dots using the Dark Poppy Parade Blends and add to Banner to finish off.
Thi sis one of those you have to see in real life to see the shimmer!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Shimmery White, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Frosted Floral dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Poppy Parade, Pool Party|
|Other:||Trio Punch, Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!