Happy Saturday! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop. This week our song is “Black or White” – don’t know this one! What can I say…I just HAD to use my VERY FAVORITE set…Blended Seasons!
I just LOVE the way this turned out…almost looks like a charcoal drawing!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Basket Weave embossing folder, wrap piece of the NEW Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon around panel then add to card front.
- Basic Black – cut out frame by layer middle and smallest Stitched frames, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Memento Black, color using Smoky Slate Blends, cut out
- Whisper White – cut out some of the one leaf framelit, add behind flowers
- Basic Black – cut out some of the other leaf framelit, add behind flowers
- Add the flowers to the card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into a banner, add to card front
- Color Glitter Enamel Dot using Black Dark Blends, add to card front
How pretty is this!
Don’t forget our new collection…Bouquet Blooms! THREE unique cards – one a fancy fold and one 3D item! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blends: Smoky Slate, Black Dark|
|Other:||Stitched Seasons Framelits, Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Black 3/8″ Glitter Organdy Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dot, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!