Happy Thursday everyone! Time once again for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration and this week…a bright and happy color challenge!
Okay this was a bit of a stretch for me! I had seen where where someone had made a flower using the Vases Punch so thought that would be nice and happy wot go along with these colors!
Here’s the details…
- Mango Melody – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Shaded Spruce – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front on an angle
- Pineapple Punch dotted dsp – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out panel, stamp partial greeting using Shaded Spruce, add to card front using dimensionals
- Shaded Spruce – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Create flower but punching out 10 of the smallest vases from Mango Melody, add 3/4″ circle from Pineapple Punch, punch out leaves from Shaded Spruce and add behind flower, add to card front
- Color a Glitter Enamel Dot with the Shaded Spruce dark Blends pen, add to flower to finish off.
Oh what fun!
Don’t forget we got an AWESOME collection for you…Bouquet Blooms! You don’t want to miss this one!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Shaded Spruce, Pineapple Punch dsp|
|Ink:||Shaded Spruce, Blends: Shaded Spruce Dark|
|Other:||Vases Builder Punch, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!