It’s Monday again! Hard to believe we have just about reached the middle of August. We have a cool inspiration for you today.
So here’s our inspiration picture…
Of course for me this meant I HAD to use the Varied Vases set!
I went with the colors of the vases in the picture to create my card. It is really difficult to see in the picture but I used the NEW Black Foil and the Tin Tile Embossing Folder…AWESOME!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add strip of Pumpkin Pie striped dsp 1 x 4 7/8, then layer onto Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front
- Black Foil – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through Tin Tile Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out stitched oval, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp vases in Memento Black and Pumpkin Pie, punch out, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out twice using Classic Label Punch, add to card front
What a fun little card!
We have an AWESOME collection for you…Bouquet Blooms! THREE unique cards – one a fancy fold and one 3D item! Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Regals dsp, Black Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Vases Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!