Happy Saturday! I just can’t believe it…next week we ‘officially’ have to report back to school. Oh BUGGER! I didn’t get everything done! But it’s Saturday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop. This week the song theme is “I Believe I Can”. I sing this to Bandit every time I’m carrying him around…it’s his favorite song…LOL!!!
I knew EXACTLY what set I wanted to use for this challenge. I LOVE the images in Serene Garden and they were just perfect!
I thought the new Twinkle, Twinkle dsp would be perfect.
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Petal Pink – 4 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Soft Seafoam – 1 x 5 1/2, add strip of Silver Glimmer 1/8 x 5 1/2 to the strip then add to card fornt
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, stamp leaf/flower corner image using Sahara Sand, color with Soft Seafoam Blends, stamp greeting using Sahara Sand, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bird, two butterflies and leaves, color using Light Calypso Coral and both Petal Pink Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
I just LOVE soft, pretty cards!
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Collection – Bouquet Blooms Bundle. Check it out…
Get all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Serene Garden, Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Sahara Sand, Blends: Light Calypso Coral, Petal Pink Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||Garden Scene Framelits, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!