Happy Thursday everyone! Time once again for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration and this week…a cool sketch!
I was trying to figure out what I want to use with this and felt like cutting a lot of things out so pulled out my Treehouse Adventure set and went to work. I decided to use a print from the Nature’s Poem dsp as my color inspiration. What a fun little set!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp little star using Mint Macaron
- Nature’s Poem – striped print – 3 x 5, add to card fro t
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 3/8, stamp tree trunk using Soft Suede, layer onto Soft Suede 3 3/8 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp large leaf section 3 times in Mint Macaron, medium one 4 times in Tranquil Tide, small one 6 times in Grapefruit Grove and banner 6 times in Cajun Craze, cut everything out, and add to panel
- Pink Petal – 1/2 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tranquil Tide Metallic Ribbon – tie a small bow, add to card front to finish off
Oh what fun!
Don’t forget we got an AWESOME collection for you…Love You to Pieces! FOUR unique cards and not one but TWO 3D items! You don’t want to miss this one!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink Nature’s Poem dsp|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Grapefruit Grove, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!