It’s Monday!!! And it’s back to school for me! We start back this week with meetings then classes next week. BUGGER! Where did my summer go? But since it is Monday it is a fun day with another inspiration.
So here’s our inspiration picture…
LOVE the pretty colors and decided to go with that.
The Follow Your Dreams bundle has been sitting on top of my desk so I went with that. It’s hard to see in the picture but the second feather is Gold Foil and Dream and the it little ‘sun’ in the center are both Night of Navy.
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Whisper White – cut out 4 detailed circles, add to panel and trim off edges, layer onto Night of Navy 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Twinkle Twinkle dsp – 1 1/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest layering circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Coastal Cabana – cut out dream catcher, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer and Gold Foil – cut a feather from each, add to card front
- Night of Navy – stamp sun in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – cut out dream, add to card front using dimensionals
Oh…just love the pretty colors on this!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to see Connie’s GREAT project!
|Set(s):||Follow Your Dreams|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Twinkle Twinkle dsp, Gold Glimmer, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Catch Your Dreams Thinlets, Layering Circle Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!