Happy August everyone! It’s ‘back to school’ month for so many of us (me included)…say it ain’t so! And while you are reading this, I’m in Memphis at the SimGHOSTS conference and I am sure I am learning TONS! But in the meantime, there’s a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and a happy color combo…
If you had checked out my Monday post, you know that I used the AWESOME Follow Your Dreams bundle. You know me…”if it is sitting on top of my desk” I tend to use it again. And sure…these are REALLY natural colors for feathers…RIGHT?! LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Lovely Lipstick – 4 1/4 x 11 foled
- Sahara Sand – 1 3/4 x 4 3/8, run through the Maps Etc embossing folder, add to card front
- Regals dsp Paper Pack – Blackberry Bliss – 2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out medium frame (Stitched Seasons), add to card front using dimensionals
- Sahara Sand – cut out dream catcher, add to card front
- Lovely Lipstick and Blackberry Bliss – cut out feathers, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out ‘dream’, add to card front using dimensionals
- Black 1/8″ Cord – tie small bow add to card front
It’s that a cool and different way to use the colors? I thought so! (And it was “sitting on top of my desk”!)
Don’t forget we got an AWESOME collection for you…Love You to Pieces! FOUR unique cards and not one but TWO 3D items! You don’t want to miss this one!
Get all the details HERE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Lovely Lipstick, Regals dsp Paper Pack, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Catch Your Dreams Thinlets, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Maps Etc Embossing Folder, Black 1/8″ Cord, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!